Friday, August 3, 2007

I'm thinking pictures.


Or, more correctly, I'm thinking I should put up some pictures. I will, tomorrow. I'm at work now, so the potentioal for pictures is limited to whats on my flikr account, which is pictures of our last England trip.



So here's one of England, if I can make it work... OK, it didn't work, but here's one of Iz last halloween which does work....



So other than the picture thing - I'll take some more interesting ones tomorrow, I've been sewing. Making practice party bags for Iz's party (they're actually turning out good enough that I might really and truly make bags for Iz's party!), and making wallets, because they're easy, don't take much fabric and they're good practice. they're not quite good enough to give away yet, though. Shame.

No comments: