Wednesday, August 1, 2007

So so so so so so tired.

You know those mornings where you just want to eat something vaguely breakfasty and comforting, something like a nice croissant, and then crawl back under your covers and perhaps read until you fall back to sleep?

Yeah, that's me this morning. But instead of a nice croissant to eat, I got a moany child to get up and get dressed, and instead of covers and a book, I got a cubicle and some flourescent lighting. Go on, guess my mood this morning. Oh, and I have a huge oil mark on my (clean) t - shirt that I never noticed before I got to work.

So I'm attmpting to be less grumpy this morning, and I'm holding on for lunch and the promise of at least a peanut butter sandwich, and if I can reconcile it with my diet plan (watch me do it), a Snickers bar and a diet coke from the 7-11. Perhaps I'll blog something useful after that.

No comments: