Monday, August 6, 2007

A new week.

And a countdown to a few days away. Camping somewhere, although I have no clue where, yet. Probably somewhere in West Virginia, where there aren't a whole bunch of people. Possibly Seneca Rocks, since we've been there before, and there's a nice wildlife center in the park but not much more than that going on - some caverns and a diner, if I remember right. But somewhere, so we can get away. I already got permission to leave a little early on Friday, so we can get to wherever we're going. I'm excited already!

Had the in-laws over for crabs yesterday, which was actually quite pleasant, but we were both exhausted afterwards. At least I slept well last night, unlike a certain someone. Iz is still having trouble sleeping, and it seems to get worse. It's now a full 30 minute song and dance extravaganza to get her into bed and to sleep - complete with real tears. I really hope that once she meets her teacher tomorrow she'll calm down a little - I'm convinced that this has more to do with starting school than even she realizes.

So here's hoping that by tomorrow evening she's at least calming down some. For all of our sakes.

No comments: