Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blissful, wonderful sleep.

I slept from 5pm last night until I had to get up for work at 5.30 this morning. It was wonderful. I felt so horrible yesterday that once I was finished with work, I came straight home and went straight to bed. You know those times when all you can think about is closing your eyes and going to sleep, because you feel so icky that everything else just aches? This was one of those times. I seem better today though, which is good - can't afford any time off work.

Been messing around with the idea of some new, easy to complete (and therefore quick) sewing projects. Actually got the material to make an organizer for the back car seat for Iz, and then left the ribbon I wanted to use as trim at the store. So whenever I get back to the store, Iz will get an organiser for all the junk she keeps in the car - the fabric's already cut and waiting for me to start. Also trying to figure out how to make a smallish wallet/ coin purse type thing. Just something big enough for a few credit cards, my drivers license and some cash, but small enough to throw into my pocket. If anything ever comes of it, I'll post pictures. If anyone has any advice, please feel free to share!

No comments: