Monday, October 1, 2007

A new month.

So I should probably post something.

So here it is.

Yup, blogger's block.

*strains* Well, I've managed to live through the last week, and do it without killing anyone - that's news, right?

Oh, and I've managed (with the help of my boss, because I'm really shy about asking people for money) to raise some money for Iz's school fundraiser. Actually, I came in and quietly hung the sponsor form on my cubicle wall where it got ignored for a week, and then he decided to take it around the office and actually ask people, which produced loads of cash in the space of 20 minutes. I could never be in sales....

The kitten, whose name is Cringer, after He-Man's tiger (and C calls me a geek) is quite pointy. I shall have to investigate nail trimmers and the application of them to cats this week.

No comments: