Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's about time.

Yes, I've been lax again. I've actually been working hard this time though - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Absofreakinglutely nothing happening in my life at all, but I'm just checking in to let everyone (who actually read this anyway?) know I'm alive.

Halloween today, which means giving out tons of candy tonight and our anniversary tomorrow! I'm excited, even if it's only because I know it. Chris and I met eleven years ago tomorrow, in a slight motel drunkfest that shall go unrecorded here (or anywhere else for that matter). Still, it makes me smile, and reminds him that I've not always been the nerd he calls his wife. Seriously, he's called me a nerd about 4 times in the last week. Next time he does it, I'm going to throw something at him. Ahhh, yes, a happy anniversary indeed.

No comments: